Thank you for choosing ConEdison Solutions to be your energy company. We value our customers’ satisfaction and are committed to service excellence.
Our customer service specialists are available Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m EST to assist you with any questions or concerns. Please have your utility bill available when you contact us. You may also reach us at your convenience at email@example.com or use our contact us form.
If you need information regarding your meter reading or have an issue with the utility, please contact your local utility listed on your electric bill
Residential & Small Business Energy Supply:
NY: 1-888-320-8991 CT: 1-866-469-4362 PA: 1-866-842-8166
MD: 1-877-238-2143 - Cape Light Compact customers: 1-800-381-9192
Large Business Energy Supply & Demand Response:
1-800-316-8011 Government/Education Energy Services:
1-888-210-8899 Solar PV:
1-866-915-0441 Supplier Diversity Program:
If you are a Texas customer experiencing an emergency, the following is a listing of emergency contact numbers for the Texas utilities in which we sell electricity:
- AEP Central & North – 1-866-223-8508
- Centerpoint Energy – 1-800-332-7143
- Oncor/TXU – 1-888-313-4747
- Texas-New Mexico – 1-888-866-7456
Should you ever experience an emergency or interruption in service, please contact your local utility company.
For Gas Emergencies
Natural gas is a safe, reliable fuel, but leaks can create fires and explosions. That’s why a strong rotten egg odor is added so you can detect even small gas leaks. Other signs of a leak include a white cloud, mist, fog, or bubbles in standing water and a roaring, hissing, or whistling sound.
- If you smell gas or suspect there is a gas leak:
- Leave the premises immediately and take others with you.
- Open windows before you leave if the odor is faint.
- If outdoors, get well away from where you smell the natural gas.
- Do not do anything to create a spark that could cause an explosion, such as lighting a match, starting a car, turning appliances, lights, or flashlights on or off, using a telephone or cell phone, and ringing doorbells.
Once you are a safe distance away, call 1-800-75-CONED (1-800-752-6633). National Grid customers call 1-718-643-4050.